Jamison Guice, Campus Carrier features editor
Kelsee Brady, asst. features editor
Disney+ is a new streaming service similar to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video and HBO Now. In comparison to the others, Disney+ will only offer Disney-owned movies and TV shows for audiences to watch. Marvel movies such as “Iron Man” and “The Avengers” will be on the streaming service, along with movies like “Cinderella” and “The Sword in the Stone.” The phrase “The Vault is Wide Open” is surrounding the release of the streaming service because the public now has access to over 500 Disney movies and 7,500 TV episodes on their mobile devices.
▪ A 7-day free trial is offered.
▪ It costs $6.99 a month.
▪ A year-long subscription is offered at a rate of $70.
▪ Disney+ also offers a package deal with Hulu and ESPN+ for $12.99 a month.
▪ Disney+ can stream on up to four different devices.
▪ The user can make up to seven profiles.
▪ Movies and TV shows are played in ultra-high definition resolution.
▪ Disney+ is compatible with multiple devices such as TVs, computers, tablets, games consoles and phones.
▪ Users can download content to be watched when they are no longer connected to internet.
For more information, visit disneyplus.com.